302 NE 14th Street, Leon, IA 50144
(641) 446-2383

Current Employment Opportunities


Please use link below to download our printable application!
CHCSI Employment Application

Apply in person or send your resume/application to:

Community Health Centers of Southern Iowa
Attn: Cody Cooper
Resource Coordinator
302 NE 14th Street
Leon, IA  50144


:  Full-time Dentist to work in the Leon office.

:  1 - 2 years experience preferred

:  Current DMD or DDS (IA License)


Position:  PRN (As Needed) Pharmacist to work in the Leon Office.

 Has at least 1 to 3 years of experience as a registered Pharmacist.

Education:  Pharmacist license for the State of Iowa.


Position:  Full-time Dental Assistant in the Leon facility.

Experience: Dental assistant experience is preferred, but not required.

Education: Must have current certification in radiology. Must have or be willing to obtain CPR and mandatory reporting certifications.


CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor) to provide substance abuse services in our Leon office.

Clinical experience and a willingness to work and treat a wide variety of substance abuse cases.

Qualified applicants must hold a current CADC license and be trained in the delivery of evidence-based best practices.


Position: Quality Improvement / Risk Management Coordinator

Minimum one year of Quality Improvement experience is required. Applicants with more than one year experience will be given preference. Must have advanced computer skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software. Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities. Also must have exceptional interpersonal skills.

High school diploma or GED required. Preference will be given to applicants with an Associates or Bachelors degree.

Full-Time Receptionist to work in the Leon Facility. Travel to other sites/offices as well.

Customer service is preferred, but not required. Applicant must be organized and computer literate.

High school diploma or GED.